Sunday, September 6, 2009

Last day for complaint free campaign

Today is the last day for tis campaign.


Gonna say bye-bye to my bracelet......

Is some1 found tat im wearing a blue bracelet recently?


It takes 3 weeks, 21 days continue not complain anything. Sounds funny, so i just take the challenge.


I wondered how hard it would be, so I put on one bracelet i get from a showgal and started counting the days. The step is stop complain on everythin.


When we dun like something, we will keep complaining on it, we dun like government, we dun like our looks, we dun like Chelsea, we hate suger, the lecturer and tutor sux, my car is not fairlady, my bf not understanding me, my mama keep scold me, the printing machine is stupid.........( 3 pages)


Did anything change? Yes, mayb ur papa help u change tat, ur gal fren help u change tat, the worlds help u change tat. If they didn? Everythin STILL THE SAME! So, why don u just keep ur mouth shut and start work on it?


So pal, when u dislike anything, change it.

Okayz... u cannot do so, change ur attitude.

then? no more complaints~


I feel i m more happie then b4, when i face challenge, i will just skip the complain and direct work on it.


If fail to follow the rules, u shud change the blacelet to next hand. I start from left hand but till today, it still there!! One, 21 guns to celebrate tat~~


I will be a better man and improve a little bit everyday, dun just stand there and follow me to our dream future ^^

No comments: